11.24.2009

Ruffled Scarf Found! Kinda...

Do you remember this ruffled scarf I fell in love with and blogged about here?



Well look what Maegan (a fashion blogger of the blog ...Love Maegan) made!




Tutorial here. As soon as I find the foot pedal thingy for my sewing machine I'm going to try and make this. She has dozens of other amazing DIYs so be sure to check them out.

Oh, she also recently posted this next outfit. And while I'm not normally a person who likes cutouts or embellishments on stockings I saw these and was immediately in lust.



So. Freakin'. Hot.

ETA
Maegan notes that the leggings are Givenchy & that she bought them back in 2003 and JUST wore them for the first time.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to live next door to you and come over with tea while you create and design. For real.

Jason Hudson Dot Com said...

Hot.

T said...

Um wow. I want those stocking/tights/legging thingies. LOL!

Hotness!!!

DaVida Chanel said...

I WANT THOSE LEGGINGS!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)