11.06.2009

Fall Colours

Last week I took a walk with Howard around the neighbourhood and snapped some quick pictures of all the pretty colours of Fall before they disappear*...











Burnt oranges, mustardy yellows, deep reds, lime and dark greens, shades of brown. Before you know it'll all be gone. The tress will be bare. The ground will be covered with snow. It'll be pretty...but perhaps not as colourful. Enjoy your weekend and the last few days of Fall.


* they are pretty much all gone. only seen on fallen leaves on the ground...

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love this time of year. Unfortunately, we don't experience this in Miami. :(

karey m. said...

i want a hot pink tree in my front yard so badly...loving fall shades.

and i am so behind on your posts! you used to post sporadically, so i never missed a new one. and i harrassed you to write again.

now, you're fast! i like this. i need to catch up. that's all...xoxo.

Kay* said...

@J - Really? No Fall in Miami?!?

@Karey M - :) This time around I'm trying to blog at least 4x week. I'm feeling re-isnpired!

Mandy said...

I love fall. Our trees peaked a few weeks ago and now all the leaves are off the trees.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)