11.15.2009

Global Casual

I'm probably a bit late to the game but thought I'd share this quiz for any of you who, like me, may have somehow missed it. Deborah Needleman, former editor of everyones favourite shelter mag Domino, recently teamed up with HomeGoods to create StyleScope - a quiz that helps you define your interior design style.

According to the quiz I'm "Global Casual" which, after reading the description, is pretty bang on for me and really summed up what I like and what I'm hoping to achieve in my space.




*just for fun I took the quiz a second time and selected all the answers I was torn on the first time around. The second time I got "Bohemian Eclectic" - and while I never would have used the term bohemian to describe me, the description actually fit me to a tee. Both results are very similar so I guess it's safe to say I'm Global Casual Bohemian Eclectic!

5 comments:

T said...

I could have sworn I commented last night, but maybe not. (Or maybe you're moderating comments now and I didn't know).

Anywho I got Earthy Casual and it's very true.

ceecee said...

I'm Bohemian Chic...so true and what's funnier is my couch is one of the colors recommended. I'm starting to get ideas on little ways to spruce up my digs. Thanks for sharing!

whygodwhy said...

I just found your blog and I really like it.

I am Bohemian Casual. I love these quizes. They help give more insight into your design aesthetic.

DaVida Chanel said...

OOOOHHH I love quizzes and this one was perfect! I'm a glamorous ecclectic! That name alone fits how I feel about style in general! AND I like the tips she offers! Great quiz!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Apparently I am Elegant Classic, though in actuality I am neither. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)