11.09.2009

Korban's New Site

When interior designer & creative director of Edon Manor Ryan Korban's studio apartment was featured on The Selby last summer it was quickly blogged about by several bloggers. Heck, I blogged it too. I loved the way he styled & decorated his small studio apartment (cemented my decision to paint a wall black in my own apartment) and thought he had several good ideas that others could use in their own space (for all you Domino readers his home was also featured in the Feb.09 issue). Well, it appears that Mr. Korban has recently launched his interior design site and he has some great pics in his portfolio. I love the mixture of textures and get a...romantic vibe from his interiors which I really like. Romantic without being in your face...










(i really think i need to add the above lamp back onto my 'must find/buy' list)






Lovely, no? Visit the site to see more photos.

*all photos from the site Ryan Korban

7 comments:

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

Psst...I'm about to give you a blog award. Come by my blog in a few minutes to claim it!

Carolina said...

Verily nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Katelin said...

um love all of those.

Anonymous said...

I love the chairs in the first image. I've been wanting some like that for a long time, but have had no luck finding them. One day...

Jason Hudson Dot Com said...

Gorgeous!

Kay* said...

@Adrienne S. - If you do a google search for bird cage chairs or canopy chairs you should be able to find retailers :)

Unknown said...

OMG i absolutely love his aesthic point of view. the bedroom appeals to me on a such a perfect level that its unreal. Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful designer.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)