11.26.2009

I'm Thankful for Maxwell...

...for a number of reasons including:
  1. He's outright gorgeous in a mature man-ly kinda way.
  2. His sexy deep (who woulda guessed it?) speaking voice.
  3. His incredibly soulful singing voice which gives me goosebumps.
  4. His soprano vocals...beautiful.
  5. How modest and humble he seems to be. I love a modest man.
  6. The way he looks in a suit (mmmmm). I love a guy that can wear the hell out of a suit.
  7. His sense of humour. I love a funny man.
  8. The fact that he sounds INCREDIBLE live.


*Obviously I'm thankful for other things too...but I wanted to talk about Maxwell. Happy Thanksgiving to my readers in the U.S.!

4 comments:

Britney said...

LOVE Maxwell. Just saw him in concert recently. tw, I've missed you!

Nia said...

OMG, Made my morning!! I <3 him!!!! He's dating :(

Jeanette said...

Love Maxwell. His music is great. <3 his new album.

Lee said...

I love him so. Ditto everything you said. Thank you for this clip.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)