12.31.2009

3...2...1...



However you decide to spend tonight counting down - I wish all of you, my lovely blog readers, the most fantastic night and a Happy New Year! Thank you for making me and my blog, in some way, a tiny part of your daily (or weekly) lives.

I, for one, am ready to say au revoir to to 2009 and welcome 2010 with enthusiasm, hope, and open arms. I would jot down a few of my resolutions here but I think I've decided to start a 2nd blog that will be a touch more personal and will focus on me going after 2010 and making it my year of action. I'm looking forward to it!

3...2...1....

ETA
psssssssst check out my new blog Ice Cream & Peonies

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy New Year my friend! I wish you nothing but the best for the new year and so much more! :)

###### said...

ditto....

Riviera Boardwalk said...

I am not receiving your blog posts. Thank you for you comments made on December 15th. I really appreciate them and you. I am going to try and sign up again as a follower on both of you blogs. I would really appreciate it if you would sign up for mine too.
nancy
www.rivieraboardwalk.blogspot.com

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Have a happy new year.

Mandy said...

A very Happy New Year to you (and Howard). I am so hopeful for the upcoming year for both us. Its going to be amazing. I am so thankful we have become friends!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy New Year! All the best in 2010!

My @ tha Hotness said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you health and prosperity in 2010! I can't wait to see the new blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)