1.06.2010

please help me win this bag



Most of you know that I'm really into photography and even take pictures of people. For the longest time I have been searching high & low for a chic stylish camera bag (that doesn't look like a camera bag) but haven't had any luck...

Until just before the holidays when one of the photographs I admire tweeted that their photographer friend had just created a new stylish bag for photographers. I've been drooling over it since I saw it...Isn't it beautiful?

Right now I have the opportunity to a Kelly Moore Bag...but I need your help! During the next 48 hours PLEASE head over to Kelly Moore's Blog & vote for me and my resolution. I'm entry #131. So all you have to do is click this link, scroll half way down the page to #131, and vote for me :) over & over & over again! There is no limit on the number of times you can vote & the person/resolution with the most votes wins - so please vote often. I'd really appreciate it. Heck, pass the link on to your family & friends if you want :) 


Thank you!

6 comments:

GiGi said...

just voted for 'ya!
best of luck!!

1reign said...

I voted...good luck!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

ok, and i'll only charge you 5 cents a vote:)

Kay* said...

thank you so much! i really really want to win lol. the bag is the nicest i've seen since i've been looking and at over $200 its a bit out of my price range right now :) vote often! if you remember ;)

SAJ said...

I cast my vote! Good luck to you!

Simone from Elizabeth City said...

i never participate in contests like this but winning that bag will more than likely help you accomplish your goal of smiling more in 2010. hey, i'd certainly smile if i owned that bag. so...i voted for you. good luck!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)