1.18.2010

Any Questions?



It's nice getting to know who the person is behind the blogs you enjoy - so from time to time I like to turn my blog over to you, the readers, to ask me anything you may want to know or be interested in knowing about me. Anything you may be curious about or anything that may have popped into your mind at one point or another while visiting my blog. Doesn't matter what it is or how seemingly random or nosey it may be ;) Go ahead & ask! Don't be shy...

I'll answer in an upcoming post :)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Who or what has been the biggest influence on your style/how you decorate?

What's your favorite tv show?

Whats your favorite meal to cook?

Katelin said...

what's your next big decorating project? i always love seeing what you come up with.

ceecee said...

Well....have you met up with anyone you've met online? (bloggers/commenters) is it something you are willing to do if presented with the opportunity?

Mrs. Limestone said...

I always meant to ask you this but did you change your blog name? Or for that matter why have more than one blog? Just wondering what your thought process is.

shella said...

What are your biggest inspirations (in regards to design, blogging, life in general)?

Maria. said...

I would love to read the whole quote that is up in your living room, painted on, what looks like a canvas..? Did you write that/make that yourself?

Anonymous said...

Hi there Kay, I was just wondering where you tend to do your "thrifting" here in Canada?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)