1.12.2010

Favourites...

So things are a bit quiet around Apartment #412 right now. Not much decor purchases or diy happening at the moment but I have some things in mind - it's just a matter of getting the supplies needed and implementing them. I did kinda help my sister (who is anti-diy) turn her old coffee table into an upholstered bench this past weekend though. Easy peasy transformation and I'll take some pictures to share here.

None-the-less Apartment #412 is a space for not only what's going in my apartment but also decor-related things I find inspiring and want to share. So here's a couple of my most favourite interior images pulled from my inspiration files. Some are from homes of well known people, some are homes that have appeared in design magazines, & others are from homes of regular Joe's like you and me. Some you may have seen before others - maybe not. But I love them and hope at least 1, if not all?, makes it into your inspiration folder. Enjoy!

























Wow! Can I just say it was hard to pick just this handful. There are about 10 more I want to add but perhaps I'll save those for another day.....

* Images (1-2) As seen in Elle Decor (3). Christine's bright & cheerful home as seen on Apartment Therapy (4). Unknown (5). Alberto & Jeff's home as seen on Apartment Therapy (6). Tracey J's home as see on (7-8). Via Domino magazine (9). As seen in Domino magazine (10). Herrera's living room as seen in Domino magazine (11). Via Domino magazine (12). As seen in Canadian House & Home Magazine

10 comments:

Mandy said...

I love those book shelves in the one picture. I would love to have an entire wall that was nothing but book shelves.

Elizabeth said...

You definitely have some of my favorites in here. Great choices! p.s. Wishing you a very belated happy new year!

LindsB said...

Those are some great pics, I think I love the entry way best- but its a really hard choice :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i love carolina herrera's house!
great images/finds! thanks for sharing

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Some of those are already in my inspiration folder but I will definitely add some of these!

Hopeless Chest said...

I loved all of those! The last one, with the tent over the couch. I remember that spread. One of my faves. She had an amazing gallery wall too if I recall correctly.

kellie said...

great inspiration! you have an eclectic taste, like me! some so classic and elegant, some global and a little boho. i love the last one- i'd never seen it before.

paula said...

I am always up for a good dose of inspiration.

Carol said...

Wow. I love your creative genuis.

My @ tha Hotness said...

Can I just tell you that I have loved image #1 since I first saw it awhile back. One of my dream rooms.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)