10.26.2010

My Interior Design Style...Exactly.

There was this blogger meme thingy that was going around a while back asking you to pick one picture that is 'your interior design style.' Actually, for anyone even the least bit interested in interior design it's a something you've definitely thought about "what is my style?"

Well these pictures of Peacock Pavilions are the perfect illustration of my style.





This is my dream home and exactly the type of direction I'm going to take my decor in when I have my next permanent home. It's comfortable but chic. Bright. Colourful. Patterns galore. Global. Basically every piece has a story...a history. It's interesting.

I love it.

To see much more pictures of Peacock Pavilions (boutique hotel/guesthouse built & decorated by blogger Maryam of My Marrakesh) head over to Decor8.

To see even more pictures, and to see how it all came to be, visit My Marrakesh.

----------
+ ALL Images are of Peacock Pavilions. Image 1 found on the blog My Marrakesh. Image 2 & 3 found on the site Decor8.

4 comments:

{COZAMIA} said...

I love your choices, they're interesting AND unique...the first picture really speaks to me! Gold, fuschia against a strong moroccan pattern, love it!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh thank you so much, Sweets. So flattering!

PS Actually the last image is ours at Peacock Pavilions too.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Maryam has great taste...! impressive! I love it. :))))))))))

Kay* said...

Hi Maryam! I've changed the photo credit so it reads more clearly. I know they are all of PP but I found them on Decor8 and wanted to credit appropriately. Hopefully the photo credit reflects that better!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)