1. The (I feel) misuse of the word "icon"
2. People who stand on the wrong side of the escalator.
One side is for standing, the other is for walking. Don't get mad at me when I say "excuse me" to get by you when YOU'RE standing on the wrong side.
3. People who don't say thank you (by a wave of the hand or some kind of acknowledgement) when I let them in while I'm driving.
4. The word "epic"
I'm getting tired of seeing everything described as and referred to as "epic."
5. Multiple use of LOL
Unless you're really laughing out loud all the time....(I'm guilty of using this too much as well)
6. When I'm listening to a song on the radio and the announcer doesn't say who the artist is.
I've been hearing this one song over and over again and not once have I heard the name of who actually sings it! Ugh!
7. When people constantly use the wrong there/their/they're
Once or twice, or on occasion, I can understand. ALL THE TIME, that's another story. I just had a quick review of this with my 18 year old brother. Reading his facebook updates were becoming painful....
8. When people say something silly about Canada/Canadians
But that could just be ignorance. Or maybe some people really just don't know....
Hmmm that's all I can think of right now...but I'm sure I could come up with some more if I give it some thought.
What about you? What are your pet peeves?