12.30.2010

The Second To Last Post

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, yes? Mine was lovely and I received some very thoughtful gifts.

With only 2 days (or a day and a half really) left in 2010 I have mixed emotions and feelings about the year. It was tough but I learned a lot (is that cliche to say?) and did a lot of growing as a person - however, it's not a year that I'd like to repeat! 2011 on the other hand, I think will be much different and I am looking forward to it. I think it's going to be a good year.....

I've written two kinda "end of year" posts over on my new blog that I won't repeat here but invite you to take a look at if you wish. The first was a 2010 Photography Wrap-Up where I shared some of my favourite pictures I've taken this year. The other is a kind of a 2010 Review post.

However you decide to ring in 2011 I hope you have a lovely and safe evening; I hope 2011 is everything you need it to be and so much more. Really, I do.

See you back here some time next week when I hope to make my final post on this blog, before it goes on hiatus, a video post!

k

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Have a wonderful new year Kay!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I do my best to respond to questions/suggestions - so if you leave one don't forget to check back for my response :)