|Totally random picture. Not all my film shots turn out so great...this was soft all over.|
- This article/post is a bit old but I just came across it this week. This guy took one polaroid of his life every day until the day he died. Incredible. The good, the bad...I find it haunting. We get little glimpses into this mans life, who he was, how he lived, how he loved...and how he died.
- I bought my first pair of Keds this week and am in love with them. So simple and comfortable - and totally cute with a pair of skinny jeans.
- I discovered this blog a few weeks ago and visit it daily. Dottie is teaching herself to shoot film and posts what she learns, the good and the bad, daily. Her pictures are awesome.
- I met another blogger in-person this week. I can now attest to the in-person awesomeness of both Jason from theserovingeyes and his condo. I kinda hate both for being so incredibly easy on the eyes and even better looking in person. Seriously. Check out his blog - it's one of my faves. He is an incredibly funny writer and his photos are some of the best photos I see blogged. Ugh.
- My new travelogue/blog for India is ready and I'm blogging there now! Which might be why this blog has gone a bit quiet. I promise I will share it soon but I really want to share it with you all via a video post - my first ever! And the camera I want doesn't come out for about 3 more weeks....but if you're really curious drop me a line [imnotreallyadiva(at)gmail.com] and I'll send you the link in advance :)
- In the past few days I've booked two photo sessions. One is tomorrow with two sisters...which is totally new for me. Posing two girls will be a new challenge for me--but I've got some inspiration pics so I'm quite excited.
- I dropped off my second roll of film at the lab yesterday. Yes, film is still rocking my world.
- Howard's 3rd birthday is on Sunday! So he's off to get groomed and pampered today and then on Sunday we'll have a little party at the beach.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!